We take a proactive section to our staffing requirements and we, therefore, are keen to receive applications from talented individuals wishing to join our team and progress with a career in accountancy practice.
We are actively recruiting for the following positions:
Senior Accountant / Client Manager
McIntosh Accountants Limited is a family run chartered accountancy practice in Stoke on Trent. We provide the professional, wide ranging services of a national firm with the cost effective and personal service of a small firm. We consider ourselves a progressive and experienced practice serving clients throughout the United Kingdom and overseas. A timely service with maximum added value is our priority. Existing clients of the practice range from self-employed sub-contractors to multi-million pound corporate groups.
Role and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- You will manage the provision of audit, accounts, tax and general practice services to your clients.
- You will look to develop a relationship with our clients, offering advice and support.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Career background in accountancy practice.
- Experience with client and portfolio management.
- £28,000 - £36,000
- Negotiable dependent on background and experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com